**This post may contain some affiliate posts.**
By now you know that I recently joined Amazon Prime. I just didn’t want to pay the $99 a year for this membership. I buy from Amazon all the time but I can’t stand paying the shipping costs. But I tried it and so did my family. I think it more than pays for itself.
Other than shipping, I get the benefit of:
- Prime Delivery. Free Two-Day Shipping on over 50 million items, FREE Same-Day and 2-Hour Delivery in select areas. and FREE Release-Date Delivery on eligible pre-order items.
- Prime Video. Unlimited instant streaming of thousands o f moves and TV episodes
- Prime Music. Growing selection of 2 million songs. – always ad-free. Unlock more with Amazon Music Unlimited at an exclusive discount.
- New – Twitch Prime. free game content every month, member exclusive discount on new release video games and loads more.
- New – Audible Channels. Unlimited listening to original audio series an playlists handcrafted for every interest.
- Prim Photos. FREE unlimited photo storage for you and five others. Plus, upgraded search helps you find photos fast.
- Prime Early Access. 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals.
- Kindle Books. Choose one featured early release book for FREE every month with Kindle First. Borrow one Kindle book per month for fee on any Kindle device and no due dates.
- New – Prime Reading. Enjoy unlimited reading on any device, with over a thousand books, magazines, comics, articles, Kindle Singles and more.
- More: Prime members get 20% off diapers subscriptions, a 15% Baby Registry completion discount and personalized age-based recommendations, compliments of Amazon Family.
With a smart tv, we stream loads of movies and never have to leave the house. I read books while my husband is driving. At $10.99 a month and being able to cancel at anytime, I think we’re going to keep it.
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial