This post may contain some affiliate links. See Disclosure.
Do you have a lot of grocery apps and find it hard to organize them? Are you wasting time trying to find them all on your phone? If you have a smartphone, you can organize a page just for your Grocery apps. Want to know how? I just swiped right on my Smartphone to find a clean page. I looked through my apps, held them down one at a time and moved them to the clean page until I got them all listed in the order that I wanted to scan my groceries, redeem rebates, and scan receipts. I don’t like to leave money on the table so I use them all! Here’s a pic of how I organized mine:
I just start with one receipt and move from the first app all the way to the end so that I may collect all of the money or points available from my purchases. Here are the apps that I have on my screen:
- National Consumer Panel (NCP) – I scan all of my purchases from stores, gas stations, department stores, etc. to earn gift cards like Amazon, Itunes or Overstock and movie tickets or gifts from their awesome gift catalog.
- Receipt Hog – I just scan all of my receipts for points to redeem for cash (paypal) or Amazon.
- Checkout51 – When I buy my groceries, I earn cash back. I simply upload the receipt and pick the items that I purchased and get money back. You can request a check when your account balance reaches $20.
- Receipt Pal – Submit photos of your receipt or e-receipt. You’ earn points that can be used towards gift cards. There is also a weekly sweepstakes that give you a chance to win cash bonuses.
- Ibotta – There are 3 ways to earn with Ibotta. You can submit your receipt for purchases, Link a loyalty account or Mobile In-App purchase. You can earn cash back so easy! Join a team for extra earning opportunities or complete tasks for bonus money!
- Savingstar – Select offers on the web or your phone, use your card at checkout or take a picture of your receipt. Earn cash! You can request a cashout once you save $5. It’s that easy.
- Find&Save – This is an awesome app where go shopping, choose an offer, earn your reward by uploading the receipt and get paid! Sometimes you can earn just by uploading your receipt for fast food or groceries. There is more than one way to earn.
- Shopmium – This app offers an instant cashback when you purchase featured items. Be sure to check the terms and conditions of each offer as some offers cannot be used in combination with a coupon or other offers.
- Mobisave – This is another app that pays instantly once you redeem featured offers. Make sure you have your paypal connected.
- Walmart SavingsCatcher – Save big at Walmart. Walmart will give you the price difference if they can find your purchase cheaper at another store. Redeem for instant wal-mart gift cards or transfer to your American Express Bluebird
- Yaarlo – This is another app that will pay you when you scan your receipts. Just watch your money grow!
- Shopkick – I shopkick when I enter a store and if you make a purchase for an item on shopkick, you earn money back.
Some others are:
- Box Tops 4 Education – Help your child’s school! Upload receipts of special box top purchases. Coupons & free sample offers.
- Swagbucks – Earn money and gift cards for surveys, shopping online watching videos and more. Some discount deals available too.
- Target Cartwheel – Load discounts toward purchases, have cashier @ Target to scan your barcode, awesome savings!
Have fun with this! Mix up the apps anyway you want. Just save money!